Thursday, June 14, 2007






About 9 months ago, Adam told us that he was going to get transferred to Italy. The FIRST thing that I thought was, "Wow, how fantastic for him and us! He gets to experience something that most people only dream of, AND we will get to go to Italy sometime in the next year!" Well, we did go just last month and it was a trip of a lifetime...at the time. We did absolutely enjoy seeing Adam and the fabulous life that he has created for himself. And we totally enjoyed being in a different life and culture. I now do not think of our trip to Italy as a trip of a lifetime...because I KNOW that we will go back and explore more and experience more about the Italian/European life. I now think of that trip as the 1st of many trips to come!

Enclosed are SOME of my favorite pictures from our "Inaugeral Trip of a Lifetime."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures, and what a WONDERFUL time you must have had. Our trip was good, not great, and not all it was cracked up to be, but we had a good time. I love your comments...they made the pictures....we saw one (of many) castles similar to one of yours, and everywhere were the Smart cars! Aren't they cute? I can't wait to hear all about your adventure and when the next trip is scheduled. I'll bring pictures when I come back. I have to say, I have enjoyed the relaxation of being home with nothing to do... with ice in my drinks, and with adequate air conditioning. I hate Paris! You are loved and missed.
Lou